Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: K-350 / AGM batteries

I wasn't going to use the battery rack shown on the plans either although I would still like to have the complete rack slide or roll easily for removal etc. Does your system slide or roll easily, if so, what is your design?

Rick P.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 1:08 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: K-350 / AGM batteries

I eliminated the stock battery rack as per the K-350 drawings and made custom aluminum battery boxes so I could go with standard Group 24 size batteries. It makes it way easier in my opinion to deal with the whole issue from more choices of batteries,to easier serviceing ( removal for equalizing charges ). I used Lifeline/ Condcorde brand AGM batteries .  I am pleased with their quality and performance.

Daniel Lance