[PSUBS-MAILIST] James Frnalaknd - Contact Details

Hi Jon,

I was wondering if you could send me the new e mail address of John Frankland in Guernsey.  I know he has shut down his old address due to excess spam mail, but I am keen to get in touch with him.  I am planning on starting my own K350 build sometime this year and since we are in the same part of the world, I would like to discuss his progress with him.  I think he mention ed in one of his last posts that we should get in touch with you if we were looking for his new address.

Many thanks

Patrick

Patrick Heathcoat Amory

Environmental Consultant
URS Corporation Ltd

St George's House,
5 St George's Road
Wimbledon,
London SW19 4DR

www.urscorp.eu

URS Corporation Limited
Place of registration: Scotland
Registered number: 118271
Registered office: 243 West George Street, Glasgow G2 4QE