RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] CO2 Scubber Design Guidelines

I guess you’re right.

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Cliff Redus
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 3:41 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] CO2 Scubber Design Guidelines

Greg

I don't think zeolite would work to both separate and store the concentrated CO2.  So you would have to have a secondary absorbent for the CO2. If you have to have an secondary absorbent, then why not just use the SodaSorb on the low concentration stream as we currently use it.   SodaSorb is cheap given the frequency most would use the boat. I am not sure you would be saving all that much.

Cliff