[PSUBS-MAILIST] electronic design download

Hi all.
Originally I was going to send this link to David, ( thought your kids might use it) but others may benefit.
Its an interactive educational program covering various subjects that you can download for home use
for free. I got it for the electronics which I'm currently (pun) trying to learn.
You build a circuit by clicking & dragging icons. You can drag various test equipment across the circuit
to get readings & components blow up if you get it wrong.
There is a digital section with loads of different integrated circuits to play with.
The license needs renewing after a year.
http://www.yenka.com/
Alan