Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] cutting and pasting

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Cox <ojaivalleybeefarm@dslextreme.com>
To: Personal_Submersibles@Psubs. Org <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Wed, Feb 3, 2010 1:25 pm
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] cutting and pasting

Hi Jim,
               On my boat a number of items will be independent of the pressure hull, like the battery pods, air bottles, ballast tanks, and rudder controls, but I see what you mean.  I've been watching steel prices and they are starting to creep up now after bottoming out.  So I'm getting a little antcy about waiting any longer.  I'm thinking also to just build a shallower boat first, and then later build a whole new upgrade which I could swap out.

Brian