RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2010 Convention Poll

I should be able to finish as soon as we return from Haiti lots of work still

Brian V. Ryder

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of David Bartsch
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 5:41 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2010 Convention Poll

What is the toll anyway Vance?

To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 17:23:34 -0500
From: vbra676539@aol.com

David,

It will take longer on I-95. If anyone chooses the Florida Turnpike, I recommend you stop at the FIRST gas station and buy a short-use Sunpass, which is an electronic charge key for tolls. You will pay 25% less per toll, and the trip will be shortened remarkably. Most toll booths have high speed drive-by lanes now. The transponder can hit you at 8 miles an hour or 80.

Vance