RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2010 Convention Poll

Jay,

  Thanks Jay.

           David Bartsch

From: bottomgun@mindspring.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2010 Convention Poll
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 11:53:03 -0500

David,

The Turnpike from Orlando to Ft. Pierce is a toll road that is pricey.  When you run options through road mapping software, it is only a short detour if you continue out Rt. 10 to outside of Jacksonville to I think it is I-295, Take that south until it merges with I-95 and continue south to Ft. Pierce.

R/Jay