RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2010 Convention Poll

All right, that's it, we have a convention! Getting to dive Snoopy with the R300, and in the ocean to boot, would make my year right there. I have a ton of work to get done, it's a very substantial redesign and rebuild, and will come right down to the line. But having a hard date really helps for motivation.

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Cliff Redus
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 9:34 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2010 Convention Poll

Jon,

I plan on attending and bringing the R300 assuming the mods I am going to start in about 3 weeks are complete.  The mods consist of implementing thru water and surface communications and installation of remote sensors that will give control surface positions back to my PLC.  I have the comms gear but am waiting on delivery of the remote sensors which are being machined.

Cliff