RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] computer simulation of electric circuits

Alan,

There are a number of simulation programs for electrical/electronic design that are very good.  Other members would be able to make better suggestions than myself as I have not had the need to get into one yet (way over my head with many other software programs J).  Eagle CAD seems to come up a lot in various email lists that I subscribe to.

R/Jay

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Alan James
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 5:56 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] computer simulation of electric circuits

Jay,

I think Davids subject header would have been "taking the mickey out of Alan"

Does anyone use a computer program for evaluating electric circuits?

I don't know much about them & are wondering about there usefullness.

There are free downloads available but I don't want to download something

thats going to be hard to use & a waste of time learning.

Any suggestions, words of wisdom?

Thanks Alan