Van: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] Namens shellydalg@aol.com
Verzonden: dinsdag 12 januari 2010 22:39
Aan: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Onderwerp: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] windows

Hi Greg. I called the company you recommended to me once, located in Florida for acrylic sheet called Sunray Plastics.

I was quoted $575 for 24X24X3 and $138 each for 16X16X2.

That sounds do-able. Is this a good price ?

I've been unable to find anyone near here that even has sheets that thick.

I have a machinist friend ( actually my son-in-law ) who will cut out the disks, so annealing is the only detail left out.

I have a couple of leads locally that look promising. I need to see their ovens and get some more info from them.

Not having any other supplier to compare with, I was just wondering if the price for the material sounds reasonable to you. Thanks, Frank D.