Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Public Outreach Program

In a message dated 1/12/2010 6:35:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, greg@precisionplastics.com writes:
Although it is true that most scientific institutions cannot pay for the use of a non ABS classed vehicle, they can, however, accept the service as a donation.
I too have been in contact with some local folks at the research stations nearby. I've had lots of expressed interest ( who doesn't like free sub rides ! )
It's a win-win gig. Looking forward to developing a relationship with some of these folks and using the sub to inspire kids and the public at large. My daughter is a high school teacher and her kids follow my progress, and my grand sons can hardly wait for "crazy old grandpa" to bring his sub to their school.
I'll be working on a visual presentation with posters, video, mechanical displays, and other stuff for all the kids once I get her up and running.
Frank D.