From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of shellydalg@aol.com
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 5:07 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Saucer Sub Returns

Another saucer sub ! Now I feel better. Maybe we can race 'em !

On the dates for the convention.......it's a HOT time of year to be in Florida. It''ll be a lot of fun. Trying to get finished. I built a new roof over the sub so I can continue working in the cold. It's been down to 50 all week.

Just kidding about the cold.....How you guys can stand that zero degree weather baffles me.

 Frank D.