Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Thanks to all and another question

Paul and others, I am no welder either. I went the route of a professional certified
pressure vessel welder. Seems only logical.

I would like to add one point. My confidence was very high of this mans ability, but
I still had it X-rayed. Past with only one small flaw in a fill pass.

This was a small price to pay for a little piece of mind.

Dean