[PSUBS-MAILIST] award nominations 2009

Ray,

   I elect Emile for his newly built KSS submarine for the Kittredge award for submarine construction excellence. It is truly a fine submarine and is already contributing to the furthering of mans conquests of the seas.

   For the Beach award I elect Dean Ackman for his fine interaction with both the USCG and local press. His interviews reflected a very positive picture on this wonderful hobby and  sheds a positive light, not only on his own submarine activities, but also on many that are sure to follow him years into the future. A job well done to a wonderful spokesman.

   And for the Link award I elect Kyle Edlund that with his investment he aided in the developed and successful installation of a working collision avoidance sonar the results of which he shared with the all of the submarine community in short but well orchestrated videos for our viewing pleasure. His blind faith in this passive sonar concept will no doubt be of benefit to many psubbers that take similar plunges in this form of technology in the near future.

Windows Live Hotmail gives you a free,exclusive gift. Click here to download.