Van: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] Namens Jon Wallace
Verzonden: zondag 6 december 2009 17:46
Aan: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Onderwerp: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Reserve buoyancy

Emile,

What's the story, behind the story? Can you tell us how you came to be
involved with this project?
It looks really interesting and could be inspiring to others who own subs.

Jon

Emile van Essen wrote:

> Hi Vance,
>
> Some pictures on a Croatian news page. You can see the axe bow of the
> capsized ship!

http://www.slobodnadalmacija.hr/Mozaik/tabid/80/articleType/ArticleView/arti
cleId/81450/Default.aspx

> can be translated by google.
>
> I have a lot of pic's but I have to ask because its intellectual property.
>
> The main reason for having battery's in a separate compatiment is
> safety. For the Eurosub we choose good quality AGM battery's which are
> unlikely to explode.
>
> The 7,2 Kw/h proved enough for whole day diving. This was without long
> surface transit.
>
> Emile

our server receiving your request.

PSUBS.ORG