Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Reserve buoyancy

Jon I agree with you on the snag potential.
Hopefully I will be playing with some early 1800's  schooners. The hemp rope etc
on board is as strong today as the day it went down, scary
 I could build additional tanks below my deck,
but the problem I have with that is the lift is coming to far forward. I need to keep it
closer to the CG. This was my first solution but I would have to add another in the aft
to balance the buoyancy.

Dean