From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Rick & Marcia
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 11:20 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Working subs

I'm finding that out now.  I found that Gorilla Glue was probably my best bet - unless I wanted to keep making batches of 5-minute epoxy.

The scale human figures are invaluable.  You find out right away what works in terms of ergonomicas, fit, points of view, etc.  It's enlightening.

What materials did you use for your models?

Rick