Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Tender vehicle

Isn't 16' kinda short for ocean voyages? About the smallest craft I have been on the ocean
was 65' and that was pretty small a couple of times.

I am just going to dock the sub. The pontoon will have a winch and side walking platforms on
either side. The sub will sit centered and just drive in from the rear. The front will be hooked up
with a tow bar type device to my surface boat, a 35' Chris Craft Roamer. All the necessities of
life like the wet bar and such are on board. This setup should allow me to spend long periods
on the water and cover large areas. I will just have to feed the twin 100 gal + gas tanks.

Dean