Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 7:43 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Working subs

I have often ran into trouble defining the mission of my future sub. Its main mission is to allow me to explore deeper and longer than SCUBA will allow. Its secondary mission is to support a small scuba team by providing transport, air to divers in transport or distress, and an ability to store supplies. In order to accomplish this, my designs incorporate external SCUBA regulators hooked up to the subs HP air, handrails, and spots to store various supplies. Still on the drawing board, but hope to release a 3d concept animation along with a full set of autocad plans within the next few months for anyone interested.