Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 7:00 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Subs and Habitats: Natural Gas Power

Great, now we just need a sub that runs on *coffee*.....

(Sub *captains* already do....)

-Benjamin Arie

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Jens Laland <laland@artematrix.org> wrote:
I have been told that somewhere in the Norwegian Sea off the coast of the
Lofoten peninsula there is supposed to be a natural (fixed) freshwater
seep location - and you could actually use that water to make coffee...

:)

Best regards,
Jens laland

PS.: Sorry for the digression