Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Introduction

Hi Marc and welcome aboard. I've been pretty busy with another subject so my welcome is a little late.
The only guy I know of besides Brian using concrete is Wil, who's building a 200 ton sub for a local guy.
He has the idea of using complete spheres as the pressure hulls, with two or more joined for separate sections and then the whole thing covered with a streamlining fairing. Although I have no experience with concrete vessels, the idea always seemed interesting. By using smaller spheres the overall weight can be reduced.
Anyway, glad to see another guy join up. Frank D.