RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Stiffiners on Heads

Jon, Ray,   You guys are really doing a great job, I here by give you a raise !

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Jon Wallace
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 6:34 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Stiffiners on Heads

Brian, and everyone else,

I have added various links to the web site for ABS and ASME including
the documents that were being discussed today.  The top main menu has
changed somewhat so you may need to "refresh" the top frame to see the
new menu items.

www.psubs.org -> Top Main Menu -> Resources & Reference -> Standards &
Guidelines

direct link is

http://www.psubs.org/guidelines/

Jon

Brian Cox wrote:
> Hugh, Cliff,   Are these ABS details available on the psubs web site?
>
> Brian

our server receiving your request.

PSUBS.ORG
PO Box 53