Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] retractable buoy

In a message dated 10/29/2009 6:03:17 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, bottomgun@mindspring.com writes:
Two units need to be tested in the shallow waters off of southern Florida
Hi Jay. Ya, a test of a pair in the conditions likely to be present when we dive would be great. Unfortunately my BC vacation and the sub schedule has made it impossible for me to make it out there. I'd be happy to send you my unit and maybe David or someone has one they'd send.
If we are pretty close together diving the subs it will probably get real noisy with all the motors purring and people talking. Could be fun.
On another note, I wonder how much it would take to set up a submarine escape thing in a swimming pool.
Maybe a couple of plexi sheets or something........Just thinking out loud.
Frank D.