Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] retractable buoy

In a message dated 10/29/2009 4:22:09 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, dbartsch2236@hotmail.com writes:
Lets be patient...Franks sub is majical I just know it!

Well, maybe not "magical" but it does have a shape and some "chromy" things that should be fun and inspiring for the kids. My daughter's high school class and grandson's school are waiting for a display and presentation. My middle daughter has been a volunteer at the local marine lab.
 That's one of my design goals, to inspire kids to get involved with the sea. I think all us sub guys know the future is there, not in space. The last frontier? The 98% of the ocean we haven't seen yet is IT!
Frank D.