[PSUBS-MAILIST] Prone position tips?

Title: Prone position tips?

Hi all,

Snoopy started a winter rebuild last night and will hopefully emerge quite changed, configured for two with one person lying down and the other sitting in the tower. But even with a 30 second test lying down in the stripped out cabin I can tell the person in the prone position will need an advanced degree in yoga and series of painkiller shots. Does anyone have some ergonomic lessons learned for prone crew? It may be as simple as making a cushion standard equipment, or maybe I could try to build a sort of folding table-like device in front of the viewport so that a person could rest their chest on it. Since prone positions are fairly common, I'm just wondering what folks have found works best (or at least hurts less).

Thanks,

Alec