Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Git Kraken

You probably won't want to mess with the tides here. If all goes well, we will load whoever is going on the barge and my brother's big Chris, go to the dive site, do the deed, load back up and go home.
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sun, Oct 25, 2009 2:47 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Git Kraken

In a message dated 10/25/2009 11:34:20 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, vbra676539@aol.com writes:
Good. We'll need handy things to loop handling lines through (as opposed to tying them off). Slip lines can be let go from the boat.
Vance
Hi Vance. I plan on launching from a trailer but of course will have crane lifting points too.
Lots of places for ties and tag lines. I gotta be able to tie it down on the trailer.
One of my design criteria has been towability. I should be able to tow the boat at 20 knots or better, surfaced.
How far offshore is the barge/dive spot going to be ?
If it's not much more than a mile, maybe I can just drive out there from shore.
Will we have power available to plug in battery chargers ? How close is scuba tank filling. Who's buyin' the beer ?.....So many questions !!!!! Frank D.