Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] elliptical heads

In a message dated 10/25/2009 11:19:48 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, bottomgun@mindspring.com writes:

Frank,

Sounds good!  Can’t wait to finally see your boat in the water (in particular at Ft. Pierce! J).

R/Jay

Hi Jay. Thanks for the encouragement. I hope to show the guys the benefit of the saucer shape. It's really a lot different than the tube shape. It's a whole different "feel" inside. Not cramped at all. My wife is a little claustrophobic and although she has been inside a K boat, she was pretty comfortable inside the Aquarius. Still, even she said the inside of my saucer was very roomy and not "closet like"
I hope it works as good as it looks. The pictures I have really don't do it justice.
 Frank D.