Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Commercial Scrubber- eBay

I like your pricing. We need to talk. Of course, you aren't buildig for 300 psi, either, but all most of us need is atmospheric pressure.
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: MerlinSub@t-online.de
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Wed, Oct 21, 2009 12:31 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Commercial Scrubber- eBay

Hi Vance - I need in Euronaut four scrubbers - one in the lookout chamber with
one backup and the other one in the mainbody also with a backup.

I build my own

http://www.euronaut.org/content/gfx/interior/7.jpg

I speed about 60 USD per unit for the material per
unit - so for the price of 3500 USD the guy at ebay called
I can build about 60 units..

Fact is that a scrubber for a psub is mostly not more than a
pipe with a grill and a fan. And a fabric bag with scrubbercalk.

vbr Carsten

<vbra676539@aol.com> schrieb:

> The Amron International Aqua Breeze II takes  13.5 pound soda sorb charge and
is rated for 650 feet. Definitely a hyperbaric unit, including dual fans,
explosion proof motor, et al. Them boys is pricey, too. Carsten could use it
maybe on the Euronaut, but it's designed for several people and moving lots of
air. This one doesn't look exactly the same as the AB II, but could be an older
model, or smaller, or something.

> Vance

typical chamber scrubber.  With the power connector, was designed for a wet
environment.

> R/Jay

On Behalf Of Steve McQueen
> Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 7:19 PM
> To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
> Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Commercial Scrubber- ebay
>

> While pricey, here is an example (brand and model number) of a commercial
scrubber I have not seen before.