[PSUBS-MAILIST] Permission to come aboard

    Greetings fellow deep water dwellers.  Long time reader of the list archive and dreamer of my future projects.  After so long, I have finally joined the list discussion and plan on membership with psubs.org.  I have learned so much from the group, and still have much more to learn in order to witness the fruition of my dream.  I look forward to getting to know you all and being able to contribute as much as I can.  My project is currently no further than the drawing board, and will probably be there until I'm out of college (Newly declared electrical engineering major, but maybe I can come up with a few gadgets for you all in the time to come), but will be trying to get off the boards as soon as possible.

Looking forward to a long and productive correspondence,
James Yarbrough