From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Kyle
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 11:42 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Weight & Balance Calculations

Jay and the rest of the group,

I will not be able to make this trip so I went out and bought a very nice rum to send to the convention.  But then I recalled it is in a different country and it may not make it thru customs etc.  So I will drink a very nice bottle of rum in tribute to the 2009 convention.  Please take good notes for me.  Also remind those guys it is a sipping rum and not a shot.

Kyle