Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hello; Design; Materials; Thanks

Hi T.C.,

> Does everyone really think that I suddenly just decided to
> build a submersible boat?

We have no idea. Up to this week we had no idea you even existed. We have no idea who you are or where you are in the progression toward a submersible. All we are reacting to was your first post which sounded, at least to me, like you were just starting out.

We have had many people in the past who came aboard, threw out wild ideas, got upset when we pointed out their flaws, started flame wars then left in anger. We can go that route, better to loose someone who doesn't want to listen to the vast living knowlege base here then see someone get hurt.

OR

Stick this phase out and over time we will get to know you better; your skills, education, capablilities, resources, purposes, etc. Once you have established yourself we can relate better.

Some tid bits from my MBA classes:

1. Any group dynamics go through the following phases:

Forming -> Storming -> Norming -> Performing

Currently we are in the Storming phase in our relationship.

2. Any new member starts the group back at the beginning with Forming.

3. Human communication is:

55% Body Language
38% Voice tone and inflection
 7% Word choice

As the above states indicates, 93% (100% - 7%) of the intended message is missing from each and every email. So all, take each message with a grain of salt, reread it again after a cup of coffee, ask for clarification and give your best response.

Regards,
Ray