Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hello; Design; Materials; Thanks

I wasn't trying to attack you or start something, it's just that you said
something that spreads unfounded fear, which I hate to see happen. Governments,
and especially the IRS, rule more by fear than they do by real force.
Think of the KKK. Spreading fear has the same effect as actually making a law,
which is a concept that the IRS is almost completely based upon :)

Alex