Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery charging

Hi Vance. Yes, although the 4 circuits will be separate, it all goes through a panel with lots of breakers to protect the individual components. I've got an electrician who is working on this with me.
I haven't sourced all the parts yet but will be building the battery banks and electrical system this winter.
I need the good weather to finish the exterior and last bits of welding to go.
I hate having to pre-heat every thing when it's real cold to weld it so I want to finish that before winter.
My shop is really just a tarp next to the garage. It would be great to have a real "inside"shop to build this thing, but then I'd have to park my bikes outside! That ain't gonna happen!
Frank D.