From: Recon1st@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Mon, Sep 14, 2009 11:58 am
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Dive planes

Frank I am at 12 hp. But like Vance has stated, I am paying for it in overall weight. Overall I am
thinking it is costing me about 600lbs. If I had it to do over again I am not sure I would go this way.
I am going to get the speed I wanted but it is a high price. I will be needing to add some
buoyancy, as at this point I would only have a 110lb drop weight and I want more.

I was worried that the prop would not work well, but my fears have been removed as it is
performing great. Very little cavitation 4 blade 14X13 bronze

Dean