From: Alan James
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 1:08 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Dive planes

Hi Frank, I was thinking of a more substantial one on top,
but as Jay advised, it probably won't matter if you're not nuclear powered.
Jon, thats fine re the book. I'll probably get it faster this way, & I've got
more off standard acrylic Ideas I'm dying to investigate. People just don't
understand how anyone could get excited over a 1000 page book on acrylic.
Hugh, great pics. I'm looking forward to the time you post a video, so these people
can see what clear water & lots of fish looks like.
Glen, very sad about the rugby, didn't the Allblacks play well in the last 5 minutes.
Alan