I May be able to fly over.

thanks
Antoine

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Juergen Guerrero Kommritz <groplias2@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello Carsten
I have also few time, but I will find some time to help you.  Let me know what I can do.
Best wishes
Jürgen

--- MerlinSub@t-online.de <MerlinSub@t-online.de> schrieb am So, 12.4.2009:
Von: MerlinSub@t-online.de <MerlinSub@t-online.de>
Betreff: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] European convention?
An: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Datum: Sonntag, 12. April 2009, 12:05

Hi Jon, I just invite some people with subs for the

SESC - Second European Submarine Convention in Kiel 25-27 September 2009
If at least four submarine onwers say "I come" we will have an convention.

Peter ?         Nautilus          Denmark
Claus ?         Kraka            Denmark
Michael ?     2Dive             Germany
Reinhard?     Nemo oder NemoII (oder beide ?) Germany
Holger ?       KSS              Germany
Anders ?      Malen            Sweden
Aron ?         Endo              Swizz
Carsten ?     Sgt.Peppers    Germany
Carsten ?     Euronaut         Germany
Thijs ?         Netherlands
Erik ?          Sweden

For Peppers I give here with my go, for Euronaut it is not 100% clear if we manage the time shedule.
Date can be adjust a little.

Help from Jürgen or Thijs or someone else in Northern Euope welcome.
Time is my limit, have a 10-11 hours/day job and to finish a 60ts sub.

vbr Carsten