Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New pics? well, maybe.

OK.....The pics are up. Here's the link....
Not all that exciting to you guys but I'm freakin' thrilled that I finally got through the "computer maze"
Now I better get some newer pics taken so I can add them.
Currently I'm still welding the stainless for the tanks and trying to get a final color coat on the FRP fairings.
The last coat I applied is a big mess with little fibers from the roller all imbedded in it. LOTS of sanding needed now!
 I'm going to have to figure out how to spray the color coat ( without buying a $1500 spray rig )
I may need to get a boat shop or some one to spray the last gel coat on. Still screwing around with that one.
Well....back to work. Frank D.