From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Jon Wallace
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2009 7:29 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Vancouver Convention

** PLEASE READ **

Hello Conventioneers,

I have a schedule of events listed on the web site now at
http://www.psubs.org/convention/2009

All meals except the Wednesday Meet & Greet are on your own.

Weds afternoon/evening we have the Meet & Greet at the Quality Inn at
False Creek lounge.

Thursday lunch will be a the "Rusty Gull Pub" just a short walk from Nuytco.

Friday lunch will be a "bring your own" since we'll be at a remote site
and probably won't able to get away for lunch.  If anyone who is driving
has a cooler that we can all stuff our lunchs inside of, that would be a
big help.

Saturday Lunch.  Please visit Quiznos at http://www.quiznos.com and
select your lunch choice for Saturday Oct 3.  Please write it down (be
specific) and bring it with you to the convention.  We will collect food
orders and your payment until Friday afternoon.  We will then place the
order and have it delivered to the Maritime Museum around noon on
Saturday.  As usual, PSUBS will provide a selection of coffee, water,
and soda as well as cups, plastic utensils, etc.

Ok, but WHAT ABOUT DINNER!?!?!

For those who want to socialize as a group, each night we will try to
find a restaurant that can meet our diverse needs.  The Quality Inn has
a restaurant "in-house".  Otherwise, we'll depend upon recommendations
from the local crowd.  Your guests are welcome to come with us.

our server receiving your request.

PSUBS.ORG
PO Box 53
Weare, NH  03281