Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2009 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Psub site picture upload

Hi Alan. The pictures were originally from my digital camera but are now contained in a file on my computer.
The pictures I want to put up are from the beginning of my project starting March 2007 and continue through the build process up to two weeks ago.
Some are drawings but most are photos.
 Frank D.