RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] collision avoidance sonar test results #1

Thanks David and Kyle for your efforts.

Steve McQueen

Indianapolis, IN

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of David Bartsch
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 6:43 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] collision avoidance sonar test results #1

To all:

  This is a forwarded e-mail showing Kyle's testing results and attached video. I know of everyone's love for anything underway so enjoy this one.
  Kyle has gone to great lengths to test this simple system out and share with us his findings. I applaud his efforts.
  It should be noted that this simple sonar is only the "listen" half of a communications console and is still under development. Actual underwater broadband voice communications testing should be conducted and the results shared with this group shortly as soon as it becomes available
  Once all testing has been satified as to this passive portion of this system, it will be shipped to me in Tn. for upgrade to full communications status and the designation of console #7.
  Enjoy.

                                                                               David Bartsch