[PSUBS-MAILIST] pneumatic vacuum switch

Hi all,
I came across a few differant pneumatic vacuum switches & wondered
if they would be a suitable substitute for the bellows & demand regulator in the bellows add system.
ie. have your medical regulator flowing at .22 L/min & T off the O2 line to a pneumatic vacuum switch
set to activate at a very low pressure drop.
http://www.aircom.net/uploads/aircomdocs/Katalog/GB/Kapitel%2012/K-12-7-GB.pdf
Also is there a suitable O2 regulator (for the .22 L/min flow) that I can plumb in to my system rather than
one with a yoke type fitting for a tank.Thanks
Alan.