From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Jon Wallace
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 6:08 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Vancouver + hotel accommodations

I'm starting to wonder if we're going to need a van.  Looks like most
everyone is going to be renting a car so we may have enough vehicles
without specifically getting a large van (although it might be
convenient).  If we do, then we'll certainly need a couple people
pitching in.  I won't be able to swing the cost by myself.

You can arrive anytime you like, the first full day of events looks like
it's going to be 10/1.  I will be flying in Weds the 30th and should get
in around 2pm I think.  There is a BBQ planned for dinner but I don't
know if that might just end up being something we go to a restaurant
for.  Since we're going to be smack in the middle of the city I'm not
sure we'll find a place to actually BBQ.  So I don't think you're going
to miss much on Weds if you want to fly in on Thurs.  The only thing I'd
add is that we're likely to start early on Thursday with the tour of
Nuytten's place.  So you'll either want to fly in VERY early (get in at
5 or 6am), or just come in Weds even if it's late.

I got your note about sharing a room with Jay and that's fine.  If you
end up sharing cost for a van, make sure you send me your flight
information so I can come get you at the airport.  I will be flying out
Sunday morning around 11am so we will need to coordinate return of the
vehicle as well.

Jon

Steve McQueen wrote:
> Sounds good. Can I plan on chipping in on the van to ensure a ride to the
> planned away events?  I am willing to send a check. I'd like the piece of
> mind of knowing I don't have to worry about getting to Nuytco but don't
feel
> I need to rent my own vehicle.

our server receiving your request.

PSUBS.ORG