From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 00:11:16 -0400
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sonar Testing
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Sounds very interesting David. Looking forward to hearing about the results. Good job on your part, let's see what develops. Will you be able to make the convention.? If not, can we get any information or pictures you'd like to see? I'll make sure to take some pictures and can send them to you later. Should be a real good time. Frank D.

Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.