Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ball Valves

I don't know why that particular ball valve is special, but I'm using regular stainless ball valves from the plumbing supply house. They are mostly 1 inch but will have a few smaller ones too.
They're all rated at 600 psi. Is there a reason the Worcester valves are specified? I might go with bronze valves if I can find some made in USA or Canada. ( just politics)
On the flood valve, I'm using the ballast tank thru-hulls to flood the sub if I need to. It may take a little longer to flood but it saves me an extra thru-hull and with the HP air injection on that system I can blow the water back out by switching valves and redirecting the water.( hope THAT never happens) Frank D.