Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Peter Madsen video (55 minutes)

Hi Jens. That was a really fun video to watch. Peter is truly a dedicated man, and what a sense of adventure he has.
I thought the ballet scene on the sub was pretty cool too.
I can barely imagine how much work went into those boats, having been building mine for 2-1/2 years now.
It is so inspiring to watch the subs go under and surface. What a kick in the ass. Thanks for the great link.
Frank D.