Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2010 PSUBS Convention

I don't know Hugh. I think I'd get dizzy watching the drain spin the other way.

But seriously, we should support people in other countries who want to host a PSUBS convention in their local area if they like. The guys over in Germany for example, have done it before and been quite successful with it. We (PSUBS) can help give you some guidance with planning, and also try to help you find speakers if you like, send out official invitations, etc. We can also put it up on the web site for registration and such things.

Jon

Hugh Fulton wrote:
Really we would love to host it out here but transport for all would be a
problem.  However you could put it to a vote as I reckon there would be a
few who ought to see this part of the world before they pass on.  By the
way, Contrary to popular belief the atlas globes that sell down here has the
North pole at the bottom and New Zealand is at the top! Chs, Hugh