Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Vent valves

Test
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 8:34 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Vent valves

Frank boy are you right about that. I had a budget problem at the time and had the steel for
the flat hatch cover. For absolutely sure you do not want a flat hatch, ya can't believe how heavy
the beast is. can't put no more springs in it. I will use it this way for testing this summer, But next spring it will have a nice domed hatch, that you can open from either side. Inner and outer bolts
just don't cut it.

Dean