Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Vent valves

Hi Les. Good to hear from you. I checked out your new pics. Looking GOOD!!!! Your new MBT came out real nice. I like your new hatch too. Came out real nice. I noticed the hatch on RECON 1 is flat with vertical stiffeners. Seems like a dome would be better.
Your new legs look like 2 inch "bar stock"
I had changed my original design with something similar but reverted back to my old original design of having a wedge shaped "keel" weight with wheels.
I just thought I wanted to minimize any place where something could snag, and the wedge shaped keel has no place on it to grab. That, and I wanted wheels on there somewhere so I can roll it on and off the trailer during launch.
Your sub is coming along nicely. Good luck with the new one. Got a name for it yet?
Say hi to Marki for me and hope to visit when we come out to Michigan. Frank D.