RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Tympanic membranes

Greg,

Thank you.

R/Jay

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Greg Cottrell
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 8:39 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Tympanic membranes

I also agree with Dan. No offense, but I think that it is very interesting that some folks would say that following the PVHO is “over kill” on safety and not necessary but then spend all their energy planning to escape from their sunken sub. An escape plan is a fine idea, but it would be nice to see more of that energy spent on safe building practices that are proven than “internet innovation with a great escape plan”

Greg C