Van: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] Namens ShellyDalg@aol.com
Verzonden: maandag 3 augustus 2009 20:28
Aan: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Onderwerp: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Seehund presentation

A new Seehunde would be great to see. That is quite an ambitious project. I'm sure we'd all like to hear more about it, and maybe see some photos. I'm very curious about it's specifications and related equipment like motors, hull thickness, weight, depth rating, endurance, and probably about a 1,000 other things. Sounds really nice, and best of luck in your upcoming launch. Frank D.